The FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting course has recently been superseded by the FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping. However, units from the FNS40615 can still be completed until January 2019.
The FNS40615 aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to undertake operational reporting, prepare simple management reports and perform financial calculations. It also meets the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) education requirements for registered BAS (Business Activity Statements) agents.
This course is ideal preparation if you wish to begin in an accounting job role. Provided via online elearning or distance learning it is ideally suited for those needing to study in their own time. It is available through purchase of either one unit at a time or through purchasing the full course. The full course allows for 12 months to complete, if required. If studying one unit at a time, you will have 3 months per unit.
By completing the full course, your qualification could lead to a new career or you can use it towards further studies. Experienced trainers (Accountants) are available if you need guidance as you progress through your course.
Potential career paths:
- Payroll clerk
- General clerical assistant
- Accounts receivable clerk
- Accounts payable clerk
Pricing: Online $1595 full course (13 units), or $139 per unit (study one unit at a time); Distance learning $1895 full course or $169 per unit + postage. Postage will be $10 if studying one unit at a time or $30 if studying the full course.
Click here for a full Fact Sheet with FAQ.
The Association of Accounting Technicians Australia and the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) both recognise the Certificate IV in Accounting FNS40615. Upon successful completion of your course, the TPB will recognise you as having met the educational requirements to register as a BAS (Business Activity Statement) agent.This course meets the TPB’s current educational requirements for registered BAS agents, as well as the new requirements effective from 1 March 2012. However, persons seeking BAS agent registration should check current registration requirements with the TPB as this is regularly under review and additional eligibility criteria apply.
You should visit www.tpb.gov.au for further information
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICES (Unit Chooser form)
- FACT SHEET (pdf)
- RPL – FNS40615 Recognition of Prior Learning – guide and application form(pdf)
INTERACTIVE ENROLMENT FORM – Click hereto access an interactive enrolment form which you can submit by email (for use only if you cannot use our online Enrol Here option)
HOW DO I ENROL:
1. Decide if you are going to do one unit at a time or enrol in the full course
2. Fill in the Unit Chooser form above where you select the Elective units you prefer
3. Fill in a course enrolment form pdf to study one unit at a time OR click on the Enrol Here button above to enrol online for the full course
4. Email the Unit Chooser form to us at email@example.com
5. If you need to pay for the course via instalments you will also need to send us the Pay-by-the-month form available on our Forms page.
6. Once we have your enrolment details and your unit chooser elective choices, please allow up to 2 business days for us to process your details and send your links.
If you have completed relevant units of study previously, please also send us your transcripts so we can allocate Credit Transfer to you for those units. There is no fee for Credit Transfer.
Back to Course Index Page