SAVE OVER $722
Full course contains 13 units:
Option 1: Online e-learning mode, 13 units – $1,445 full course or $139 per unit if studying one unit at a time
Option 2: Distance learning mode, 13 units (hard copy provided + online access) – $1,745 full course or $179 per unit if studying one unit at a time
Postage costs – order one unit at a time, postage is $10; more than one unit postage is $30 each order.
SPECIAL PRICING: *
Enrol in the full course until 30 September 2019 and get a 50% discount. Use coupon code BSB30415-50 when you enrol and SAVE OVER $722
* Saving is $722.50 for online study or $872.50 for distance learning. These savings are based on the student enrolling in the full course. Discount is not available if studying one unit at a time.
All fees are inclusive of course access, support, assessment and Certificate delivery. There is no GST component. If some units are already held through prior study, individual study units are available. Individual units’ completion time is a maximum of 3 months per unit. Recognition may be applicable via Credit Transfer or RPL.
The BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration will provide you with the skills required to perform common business-related tasks such as producing documents and handling customers. Depending on the electives you choose, it will introduce you to a range of standard business software packages such as word processing, presentations and database software. It may be beneficial for students to have access to a workplace while undertaking this course however it is not essential.
It may be a good course for you if you see yourself starting or building a career in office administration, including where you may be aiming to eventually provide technical advice and support to a team. It is a course which is suitable for all ages and will provide knowledge required for employment in general business admin. It offers topics on communicating in business, using business technology, producing workplace documentation as well as the choice of some basic bookkeeping topics. Possible job outcomes for trainees who may be new to the workforce include starting out as a personal assistant, receptionist, junior secretary, office administration assistant, office administrator, clerk, data entry operator or word processor. Also suitable for those not new to the workforce but looking to learn basic administration skills, studying at their own pace.
Potential career paths
- Junior Personal Assistant / Trainee PA
- Junior secretary
- Office administration assistant
- Cost clerk
- Data entry operator / Word processor
- Trainee financial accountant or Trainee accounts clerk
This course is available as an online course or through distance learning, offering that flexible study-at-home option. Distance learning provides online access plus hard copies of each of the units, which are mailed to you. There is no face to face requirement. Students are provided with training material either online or with the addition of a workbook if choosing distance learning.
Trainees must be sufficiently proficient in English language skills (reading, writing, speaking). There are no formal pre-requisites for this qualification. You must be 16 years of age or above to enrol. .
Depending on the units chosen, we suggest students must have access to the following resources: Computer; Internet; Email; Printer; Scanner; Adobe Acrobat Reader; Software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Digital video recording device/digital camera (included in most mobile phones).
If you are currently not working and do not have access to workplace documents, NFI will provide you with information on how you can access such documents, if they are required for a particular study unit.
There are 13 units within this qualification made up of 2 Core Units and 11 Elective Units. You can choose which Elective Units you prefer from those listed on the Unit Chooser Form below. You have 12 months for completion of the full course (13 units). However, as the course is delivered online you may find you are able to progress through your studies in a faster period of time. If studying one unit of competency at a time, the completion period is set at 3 months per unit of competency. In either situation, extensions of time are available in blocks of 3 months for an extension fee of $99, if required.
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICES (Unit Chooser form)
- FACT SHEET
- RPL – BSB30415 Recognition of Prior Learning – guide and application form (coming soon)
HOW DO I ENROL:
- Decide if you are going to do one unit at a time or enrol in the full course
- Fill in the Unit Chooser form above where you select your preferred Elective units and determine if you have applicable prior learning
- Click on the Enrol Here button above to enrol online
- Email the Unit Chooser form to us at email@example.com and include, if applicable, any Statements or Transcripts you may have from prior study
- If you need to pay for the course via instalments you will also need to send us the Pay-by-the-month form
- Once we have your enrolment details and your Unit Chooser Form, please allow up to 2 business days for us to process your details and send your links.
Remember, if you have completed relevant units of study previously, please also send us your Statement/Transcripts so we can determine Credit Transfer to you for those units.
CENTRELINK ASSISTANCE – NFI’s courses may be approved for Centrelink Student related payments. Generally trainees are required to enrol in and undertake a course on a full-time basis and make satisfactory progress toward completing their course. Students who wish to study part-time should contact Centrelink to determine if assistance is available. This course is Centrelink approved. Click here for information on what Government financial assistance may be available to you.
Back to Course Index Page