- Online e-Learning - $1445 full course
- Distance Learning - $1445 + $30 per unit + postage or as a package for $1745 (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- One unit at a time - $139 per online unit or $179 with hard copy provided
- Instalments - a Pay-by-the-month option is available on the full course fee above + a $40 administration fee ($0 interest, see form below). Four months is the maximum term for this instalment option.
Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB42015 course qualification is intended to provide a flexible general purpose pathway in the business services industry. It's an ideal course to undertake if you're aspiring to role as a Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager. If already in a management position why not formalise your skills set with a recognised qualification. You can save by enrolling in the full course or you can study one unit at a time.
Trainees may benefit from improved job prospects or employment opportunities through this flexible online course and there are no pre-requisites other than a reasonable level of English and numerical literacy.
It is 100% online study allowing for flexibility while fitting around other life commitments but hard copy prints of the course units are available. The course content provides for a broad range of skills needed to be an effective manager, supervisor or team leader. 12 units require completion in order to achieve the qualification, that's 4 core units and 8 elective units. The unit choices are listed below.
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- Group A
- BSBFIA412 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- Group B
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT404 Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents.
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICES (Unit Chooser form)
- FACT SHEET
- RPL – BSB42015 Recognition of Prior Learning – guide and application form
Click here for the Pay-by-the-Month instalment form.
By completing the full course, your qualification could lead to a new career or you can use it towards further studies. Experienced trainers are available online if you require guidance as you progress through your course.
To enrol please click on the green Enrol Here button then email us the completed Unit Chooser Form.
Back to Course Index Page