The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB42015 course qualification is intended to provide a flexible general purpose pathway in the business services industry. It’s an ideal course to undertake if you’re aspiring to role as a Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager. If already in a management position why not formalise your skills set with a recognised qualification. You can save by enrolling in the full course or you can study one unit at a time.
Trainees may benefit from improved job prospects or employment opportunities through this flexible online course and there are no pre-requisites other than a reasonable level of English and numerical literacy.
It is 100% online study (either Windows 7, Vista, XP or Mac OS x 10.5 or newer) allowing for flexibility while fitting around other life commitments but hard copy prints of the course units are available. The course content provides for a broad range of skills needed to be an effective manager, supervisor or team leader. 12 units require completion in order to achieve the qualification, that’s 4 core units and 8 elective units. The unit choices are listed below.
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- Group A
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- Group B
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT404 Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents.
The course is currently offered via Online e-Learning for $1445 fully inclusive, and additionally, hard copy of units can be purchased at $30 per unit + postage or as a package for $1745. Online single units can also be purchased one (or more) at a time for $139 per unit. If studying the full course you have 12 months for completion. If studying one unit at a time, you have 3 months per unit for completion. RPL is $595.
Click here to see a Fact Sheet.
Click here if you are seeking this qualification or units through RPL
By completing the full course, your qualification could lead to a new career or you can use it towards further studies. Experienced trainers are available online if you require guidance as you progress through your course. .
To enrol please click on the green Enrol Here button then email us the completed Unit Chooser Form.
Back to Course Index Page