The Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51915 course qualification is intended to provide a flexible, general purpose pathway in the business services industry. It's an ideal course to undertake if you're aspiring to a managerial role, or if already in a management position why not formalise your skills set with this Diploma qualification.
Trainees may benefit from improved job prospects or employment opportunities through this flexible online course and there are no pre-requisites other than a reasonable level of English and numerical literacy.
It is 100% online study (either Windows 7, Vista, XP or Mac OS x 10.5 or newer) allowing for flexibility while fitting around other life commitments but hard copy prints of the course units are available. The course content provides for a broad range of skills needed to be an effective manager, supervisor or team leader.
12 units require completion in order to achieve the qualification, that's 4 core units and 8 elective units. Please see our fact sheet page 1 for your elective unit choices. You may wish to choose a HR focus or learn about managing a franchise.
Core Units (4):
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Elective Units (8):
Please see our fact sheet or unit chooser form for your selection
Pathways Information - this qualification would provide a pathway into a range of Advanced Diploma or higher level qualifications.
The course is currently offered via Online e-Learning for $1545 fully inclusive, and additionally, hard copy of units can be purchased at $30 per unit + postage or as a package for $1845. Online single units can also be purchased one (or more) at a time for $209 per unit.
Completion time: If studying the full course you have 12 months for completion of the 12 units. If studying one unit at a time, you have 3 months per unit for completion.
Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICES (Unit Chooser form)
- FACT SHEET
- RPL – BSB51915 Recognition of Prior Learning – guide and application form
By completing the full course, your qualification could lead to a new career or you can use it towards further studies. Experienced trainers are available if you require guidance as you progress through your course.
HOW DO I ENROL:
- Decide if you are going to do one unit at a time or enrol in the full course
- Fill in the Unit Chooser form above where you select your preferred Elective units and determine if you have applicable prior learning
- Click on the green Enrol Here button above to enrol online
- Email the Unit Chooser form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include, if applicable, any Statements or Transcripts you may have from prior study
- If you need to pay for the course via installments you will also need to send us the Pay-by-the-month form
- Once we have your enrolment details and your Unit Chooser Form, please allow up to 2 business days for us to process your details and send your links.
Remember, if you have completed relevant units of study previously, please also send us your Statement/Transcripts so we can allocate Credit Transfer to you for those units.
INTERACTIVE ENROLMENT FORM - Click here to access an interactive enrolment form which you can submit by email (only if you are unable to enrol through our website Enrol Here link).
Back to Course Index Page