The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification is intended to provide a flexible, general purpose qualification for a variety of business roles. It's an ideal course to undertake if you're aspiring to a managerial position, or if you are already in a management position why not formalise your skills set with this Diploma qualification.
Trainees may benefit from improved job prospects or employment opportunities through this flexible online course and there are no pre-requisites other than a reasonable level of English and basic numerical literacy.
It is 100% online study (either Windows 7, Vista, XP or Mac OS x 10.5 or newer) allowing for flexibility while fitting around other life commitments but hard copy prints of the course units are available. The course content provides for a broad range of skills needed to be an effective manager, supervisor or team leader.
12 units require completion in order to achieve the qualification, that's 4 core units and 8 elective units. Please see our fact sheet or Unit Chooser Form for your elective unit choices. You may wish to choose a HR focus or learn about managing a franchise.Core Units (4):
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Elective Units (8): Please see our fact sheet or unit chooser form for the many choices offered.Pathways Information - this qualification would provide a pathway into a range of Advanced Diploma or higher level qualifications.
- Online e-Learning - $1545 full course
- Distance Learning - $1545 + $30 per unit + postage or as a package for $1845 (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- One unit at a time - $209 per online unit or $249 with hard copy provided
- Instalments - a Pay-by-the-month option is available on the full course fee above + a $40 administration fee (see form below or phone us for more information). Four months is the maximum term for this instalment option.
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICES (Unit Chooser form)
- FACT SHEET
- RPL – BSB51918 Recognition of Prior Learning – guide and application form
HOW DO I ENROL:
- Decide if you are going to do one unit at a time or enrol in the full course
- Fill in the Unit Chooser Form above where you select your preferred Elective units and determine if you have applicable prior learning
- Click on the green Enrol Here button above to enrol online
- Email the Unit Chooser form to us at email@example.com and include, if applicable, any Statements or Transcripts you may have from prior study
- If you need to pay for the course via installments you will also need to send us the Pay-by-the-month form
- Once we have your enrolment details and your Unit Chooser Form, please allow up to 2 business days for us to set up your units so you can begin your study course.
Back to Course Index Page