- Online e-Learning - $1545 full course
- Distance Learning - $1545 + $30 per unit + postage or as a package for $1845 (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- One unit at a time - $209 per online unit or $249 with hard copy provided
- Instalments - a Pay-by-the-month option is available on the full course fee above + a $40 administration fee ($0 interest, see form below). Four months is the maximum term for this instalment option.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - $995
The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification is intended to provide a flexible, general purpose qualification for a variety of business roles. It's an ideal course to undertake if you're aspiring to a managerial position, or if you are already in a management position why not formalise your skill set with this Diploma qualification through study, RPL or a combination of both.
Trainees may benefit from improved job prospects or employment opportunities through this flexible online course and there are no pre-requisites other than a reasonable level of English and basic numerical literacy.
Study is 100% online allowing for flexibility while fitting around other life commitments but hard copy prints of the course units are available (the "distance learning" option). The course content provides for a broad range of skills needed to be an effective manager, supervisor or team leader.
12 units require completion in order to achieve the qualification, made up of 4 core units and 8 elective units. Please see our fact sheet or Unit Chooser Form links below for your elective unit choices. You may decide on a HR or a team leader or a franchise management focus.Core Units (4):
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Elective Units (8): Please see our fact sheet or unit chooser form for the many choices offered.Pathways Information - this qualification would provide a pathway into a range of Advanced Diploma or higher level qualifications.
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICES (Unit Chooser form)
- FACT SHEET
- RPL – BSB51918 Recognition of Prior Learning – guide and application form
HOW DO I ENROL:
- Decide if you are going to do one unit at a time or enrol in the full course
- Fill in the Unit Chooser Form above where you select your preferred Elective units and determine if you have applicable prior learning
- Click on the green Enrol Here button above to enrol online
- Email the Unit Chooser form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include, if applicable, any Statements or Transcripts you may have from prior study
- If you need to pay for the course via instalments you will also need to send us the Pay-by-the-month form
- Once we have your enrolment details and your Unit Chooser Form, please allow up to 2 business days for us to set up your units so you can begin your study course.
Back to Course Index Page