The Certificate IV in Financial Services FNS41815 course qualification is intended to provide a flexible general purpose pathway in the financial services industry. It is intended to meet the training needs of employees with roles that involve working across a range of duties in the financial services sector where a specialist qualification is not the most suitable qualification to meet their training needs. On its own, it is not a qualification enabling the trainee to give advice to customers.
The job roles that this qualification is likely to address are:
- Generalist financial services roles where a varied skill base is required
- Retail financial services officer in a small branch or organisation where the role is varied
- Retail or wholesale financial services administration staff (where a financial services qualification is better suited to address industry and compliance knowledge/skill training outcomes to support employee in the role).
- Leading/supervising a team
- Performing duties of a first line supervisor
Pathways Information – this qualification would provide a pathway into any Diploma level qualification in the Financial Services training package, based upon the electives chosen.
The course is currently offered via Online Elearning for $1445 fully inclusive (or $139 per online unit). Printed materials ie. hard copies of each unit, are available for an additional $30 per unit plus postage or $1745 full price. 13 Units require completion comprising of 1 Core Unit and your choice of 12 Elective Units. There are no pre-requisites and you would have 12 months to complete the course.
- Click here for a Fact Sheet
- Click here to see the Unit Topics that you can choose from for this qualification.
- Click here for the RPL application form (can combine RPL with Credit Transfer with study if required)
By completing the full course, your qualification could lead to a new career or you can use it towards further studies. Experienced trainers are available if you require guidance as you progress through your course. This qualification would provide a pathway into any Diploma level qualification in the Financial Services training package, based upon the electives chosen. Students who have already completed units with a different institution can use these towards this qualification. This is called Credit Transfer and there is no cost to do this, we would just need to see your transcript as proof of completion.
To enrol please click the ENROL HERE green button, scroll down to choose the FNS40815 pink button, complete the questions and make your payment. Then please email us your completed Unit Chooser form.
- Employees in the Motor Vehicle industry looking to comply with ASIC’s educational requirements
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICE / UNIT CHOOSER FORM (to be submitted to us by email)
- If you are unable to enrol through our website then you can Click here to access an interactive enrolment form which you can submit by email. If you ARE able to enrol through our website (look for the green “enrol here” button), then you do not need to complete this enrolment form, just the Unit Chooser Form.
Back to Course Index Page