Payment Plans for Courses
- Payment Plan - up to 4 months on debit/credit card
- All Credit Cards
- Bank transfer
- Personal or business cheque
- Purchase Order or Invoice Request from employment agencies or insurance/retrenchment bodies or as advised
Click here for the form for the Easy Payment Plan option available. This is a Pay-by-the-month Instalment option on your debit or credit card (max term 4 months). Admin fee just $40 payable with your first instalment.
Note: Our Payment Plan is not available when choosing to pay for one unit at a time, nor for RPL applications.
How to Enrol using our Easy Payment Plan ...
- Click on the form link above, complete the form, ensure you understand the default fee clause, then Save the form.
- Click the Green 'Enrol Here' button and choose your course, add to Cart, proceed to the online Enrolment Form.
- Fill in the questions on the website page.
- When you reach the payment options at the bottom of the page, choose Easy Payment Plan.
- Then email your Payment Plan Form to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How our Easy Payment Plan can assist you
- This may help with your cashflow. As an example, you may want to enrol in the Certificate IV in Accounting and Booking by online study
- The course fee for online study is $1650
- You enrol and send us the Easy Payment Plan form with your debit/credit card details, choosing a 4 month term
- We process your first instalment for $452.50 (which is $412.50 + $40 admin fee) and we give you access to your first 3 units.
- The same date in the following 3 months we process $412.50 on your debit/credit card and each time we give you access to your next group of units
- After 4 months you are paid in full, have access to all of your units and still have 12 months, from the date you first enrolled, to finish your course
- Important: you must ensure you have funds available each month to cover the transaction, or a $10 default fee will be charged for each transaction that does not clear on the due date.
The National Finance Institute offers its courses at competitive prices which means pay less now so no big debt down the track.
NFI's programs are currently offered on a direct user pay scheme - ie. you enrol and pay NFI directly (either as an individual trainee or via an organisation). NFI does not charge any additional interest on your enrolment fee when you enrol, even if you choose to pay by installments. NFI does not offer any programs under government funding programs or increased debt deferment schemes. However, NFI Cert III and Cert IV programs are Centrelink approved and individuals may apply directly to Centrelink for assistance or receipt of benefits whilst studying these programs with NFI.