- Online e-Learning - $1445 full course
- Distance Learning - $1445 + $30 per unit + postage or as a package for $1745 (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- One unit at a time - $139 per online unit or $179 with hard copy provided
- Instalments - a Pay-by-the-month option is available on the full course fee above + a $40 administration fee ($0 interest, see form below). Four months is the maximum term for this instalment option.
Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB40520 course qualification is intended to provide a flexible general purpose pathway in the business services industry. It's an ideal course to undertake if you're aspiring to role as a Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager. If already in a management position why not formalise your skills set with a recognised qualification. You can save by enrolling in the full course or you can study one unit at a time.
Trainees may benefit from improved job prospects or employment opportunities through this flexible online course and there are no pre-requisites other than a reasonable level of English and numerical literacy.
It is 100% online study allowing for flexibility while fitting around other life commitments but hard copy prints of the course units are available. The course content provides for a broad range of skills needed to be an effective manager, supervisor or team leader. 12 units require completion in order to achieve the qualification, that's 5 core units and 7 elective units. The unit choices are listed below.
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS401 Co-ordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
Elective Unit choices:
- Group A
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBFIN401 Report on financial activity
- BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- Group B
- BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBOPS401 Coordinate business resources
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- SIRXCEG004 Create a customer-centric culture.
FORMS (updated forms coming soon):
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICES (Unit Chooser form)
- FACT SHEET
- RPL – BSB42015 Recognition of Prior Learning – guide and application form
Click here for the Pay-by-the-Month instalment form.
By completing the full course, your qualification could lead to a new career or you can use it towards further studies. Experienced trainers are available online if you require guidance as you progress through your course.
To enrol please click on the green Enrol Here button then email us the completed Unit Chooser Form.
Back to Course Index Page