- Online e-Learning - $1445 full course
- Distance Learning - $1445 + $40 per unit incl postage or as a package for $1745 (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- One unit at a time - $139 per online unit or $179 with hard copy provided
- Instalments - a Pay-by-the-month option is available on the full course fee above + a $40 administration fee ($0 interest, see form below). Four months is the maximum term for this instalment option.
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB40520 course qualification is intended to provide a flexible general purpose pathway in the business services industry. It's an ideal course to undertake if you're aspiring to role as a Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager. If already in a management position why not formalise your skills set with a recognised qualification. You can save by enrolling in the full course or you can study one unit at a time.
Trainees may benefit from improved job prospects or employment opportunities through this flexible online course and there are no pre-requisites other than a reasonable level of English and numerical literacy.
It is 100% online study allowing for flexibility while fitting around other life commitments but hard copy prints of the course units are available. The course content provides for a broad range of skills needed to be an effective manager, supervisor or team leader. 12 units require completion in order to achieve the qualification, that's 5 core units and 7 elective units. The unit choices are listed below.
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS401 Co-ordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- Group A
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBFIN401 Report on financial activity
- BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBLDR521 Lead the development of diverse workforces
- BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- Group B
- BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBOPS401 Coordinate business resources
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- SIRXCEG004 Create a customer-centric culture.
FORMS (updated forms coming soon):
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICES (Unit Chooser form)
- FACT SHEET
- RPL – BSB40520 Recognition of Prior Learning – guide and application form (form currently being updated)
Back to Course Index Page