- Online e-Learning - $1545 full course
- Distance Learning - $1545 + $30 per unit + postage or as a package for $1845 (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- One unit at a time - $209 per online unit or $249 with hard copy provided
- Instalments - a Pay-by-the-month option is available on the full course fee above + a $40 administration fee ($0 interest, see form below). Four months is the maximum term for this instalment option.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - $995
The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification is intended to provide a flexible, general purpose qualification for a variety of business roles. It's an ideal course to undertake if you're aspiring to a managerial or leadership position, or if you are already in a management position why not formalise your skill set with this Diploma qualification through study, RPL or a combination of both.
Trainees may benefit from improved job prospects or employment opportunities through this flexible online course and there are no pre-requisites other than a reasonable level of English and basic numerical literacy.
Study is 100% online allowing for flexibility while fitting around other life commitments but printed copies of the course units are available (the "distance learning" option). The course content provides for a broad range of skills needed to be an effective manager, supervisor or team leader.
12 units require completion in order to achieve the qualification, made up of 6 core units and 6 elective units. Please see our fact sheet or Unit Chooser Form links below for your elective unit choices. The elective units you choose should reflect the role to which you are aspiring or wishing to formalise.Core Units (6):
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
Elective Units (6): Please see our fact sheet or unit chooser form for the many choices offered.Pathways Information - this qualification would provide a pathway into a range of Advanced Diploma or higher level qualifications.
- SUMMARY OF CORE UNITS AND ELECTIVE CHOICES (Unit Chooser form)
- FACT SHEET
- RPL – BSB50420 Recognition of Prior Learning – guide and application form
HOW DO I ENROL:
- Decide if you are going to do one unit at a time or enrol in the full course
- Fill in the Unit Chooser Form above where you select your preferred Elective units and determine if you have any applicable prior learning
- Click on the green Enrol Here button above to enrol online
- Email the Unit Chooser form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include, if applicable, any Statements or Transcripts you may have from prior study
- If you need to pay for the course via instalments you will also need to send us the Pay-by-the-month form
- Once we have your enrolment details and your Unit Chooser Form, please allow up to 2 business days for us to set up your units so you can begin your study course.
Back to Course Index Page