We accept PayPal, all Credit Cards, bank transfer, personal or business cheque.
We also have an Easy Payment Plan option available. This is a Pay-by-the-month Instalment option on your credit card (max term 4 months). Admin fee just $40 payable with your first instalment.
Note: Our Payment Plan is not available when choosing to pay for one unit at a time, nor for RPL applications.
How to Enrol using our Easy Payment Plan ...
- Click on the form link above, complete the form, ensure you understand the default fee clause, then Save the form.
- Click the Green 'Enrol Here' button and choose your course, add to Cart, proceed to the online Enrolment Form.
- Fill in the questions on the website page.
- When you reach the payment options at the bottom of the page, choose Easy Payment Plan.
- Then email your Payment Plan Form to us at: email@example.com
How our Easy Payment Plan can assist you
- This may help with your cashflow. As an example, you may want to enrol in the Certificate IV in Accounting and Booking by online study
- The course fee for online study is $1650
- You enrol and send us the Easy Payment Plan form with your credit card details, choosing a 4 month term
- We process your first instalment that day for $452.50 (which is $412.50 + $40 admin fee) and we give you access to your first 3 units.
- The same date in the following 3 months we process $412.50 on your credit card and each time we give you access to your next group of units
- After 4 months you are paid in full, have access to all of your units and still have 12 months, from the date you first enrolled, to finish your course
- Important: you must ensure you have funds available each month to cover the transaction, or a $10 default fee will be charged for each transaction that does not clear on the due date.
FundingThe National Finance Institute offers its courses at competitive prices which means pay less now so no big debt down the track. NFI's programs are currently offered on a direct user pay scheme - ie. you enrol and pay NFI directly (either as an individual trainee or via an organisation). NFI does not charge any additional interest on your enrolment fee when you enrol, even if you choose to pay by instalments. NFI does not offer any programs under government funding programs or increased debt deferment schemes. However, NFI programs listed below are Centrelink approved and individuals may apply directly to Centrelink for assistance or receipt of benefits whilst studying these programs with NFI.
CentrelinkPrograms have been approved by Centrelink (the Department of Human Services), so that eligible individuals can seek financial assistance whilst studying full time with NFI. Study can be undertaken at any time e.g. nights and weekends allowing individuals to study when they want and to complete studies in a flexible environment. Individuals are responsible for notifying Centrelink upon completion of their studies.
|NFI approval code: 4P702|
|Course Code and Qualification Name||Total Course Hours||Full Time Course duration (with holidays)||Delivery Methods||Prerequisite Required|
|BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration||603 - 635 hours||30 - 32 weeks||Online / Self-paced||No|
|FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping||632 - 665 hours||31-33 weeks||Online / Self-paced||No|
|FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set (FNS50217 Diploma pre-requisite)||315 hours||15 - 16 weeks||Online / Self-paced||No|
|FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking||535 hours||27 weeks||Class-based / Online /Self-paced / Blended||No|
|FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services||641 - 675 hours||32 - 34 weeks||Online / Self-paced||No|
|BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management||513 - 540 hours||26 - 27 weeks||Online / Self-paced||No|
Third Party Agreement Approval for Walker and Miller Training Services for the following courses:
- FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
Once we receive your enrolment, we will email your log-in details to you within 24-48 hours, and you can then start your on-line study immediately!
Click here to access the alternative interactive enrolment form which you can submit by email, mail or fax (interactive pdf format).