The National Finance Institute is open and all of our courses are available as usual. We are available to assist you with getting underway with your chosen study program. Please utilise our website to enrol and don't hesitate to contact us on ph 1300 765 400 if you have any questions. Click here to view our COVID-19 update.
If you have been searching for a specialist training provider that delivers results, then you've found the right place. NFI delivers a range of flexible courses for both aspiring and experienced finance and business professionals, Australia-wide. With Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diploma courses, we offer face to face remote workshops (currently via Zoom), correspondence study and online e-learning. The National Finance Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), national provider number 31203 and we've been providing finance and business courses since 2004. Well over a decade of experience.
And YES, we accept Paypal and have Payment Plans.
Bookkeeping / Accounting / General Finance (FNS) Courses
Recognition of Prior Learning - Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the procedure and application form or Click Here to go to our RPL information page. The cost per RPL qualification is $695 for mortgage broking submissions or $995 for bookkeeping/accounting or other qualification submissions. Some aggregator discounts may apply. All qualifications that we offer may be achieved through RPL if the applicant has at least two years' experience or more in the relevant industry.
Boost your CPD hours/points further through completion of a short, professional and/or personal development online course - many topics. You can Click Here to see the full catalogue (pdf).
Private tuition is available for the Certificate IV or the Diploma of Mortgage Broking. Delivered either by phone or visually by Skype, one of our trainers can be booked for a one-on-one hour of private training. Frequently used by our trainees to assist with their assignments, the cost is $140 p.h.
- Mortgage Marketing Handbook (pdf) - Marketing your mortgage broking business handbook - see the reviews in the pdf. Click here to purchase the eBook
- Australian Credit Licensing Kit - The Australian Credit Licensing Application Kit can provide you with all the elements you will require to comply with your ACL and also enable you to gain the maximum leverage from the new regulatory requirements. The Kit contains:
- A user guide to all sections of the Kit
- A walkthrough guide to the online ASIC application
- Templates for all the policies you are required to have
- Summary Business Description template
- Other information updates
- Pre-application checklist