- Online e-Learning – $1445 full course
- Distance Learning – $1445 + $30 per unit + postage or as a package for $1745 (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- One unit at a time – $139 per online unit or $179 with hard copy provided
- Instalments – a Pay-by-the-month option is available on the full course fee above + a $40 administration fee ($0 interest, see form below). Four months is the maximum term for this instalment option.
- RPL – $995 – Recognition of Prior Learning – experience of 2+ years in financial services industry required (application form below)
Completion time: If studying the full course you have 12 months for completion of the 13 units. If studying one unit at a time, you have 3 months per unit for completion.
Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The Certificate IV in Financial Services FNS41820 course qualification is intended to provide a flexible general purpose pathway in the financial services industry. The “Release 2” version is now available. It is intended to meet the training needs of employees with roles that involve working across a range of duties in the financial services sector where a specialist qualification is not the most suitable qualification to meet their training needs. On its own, it is not a qualification enabling the trainee to give financial advice to customers.
The job roles that this qualification is likely to address are:
- Generalist financial services roles where a varied skill base is required
- Retail financial services officer in a small branch or organisation where the role is varied
- Retail or wholesale financial services administration staff (where a financial services qualification is better suited to address industry and compliance knowledge/skill training outcomes to support employee in the role).
- Leading/supervising a team
- Performing duties of a first line supervisor
Pathways Information – this qualification would provide a pathway into any Diploma level qualification in the Financial Services or Business training package, based upon the electives chosen.
13 units require completion in order to achieve the qualification, that’s 1 core unit and 12 elective units. Please see below for our Fact Sheet or Unit Chooser Form for your elective unit choices. You may wish to focus on continuous improvement, cost/risk management techniques, customer needs and service standards or understanding debt and overdue accounts – you can choose which topics you prefer.
- Click here for a Fact Sheet
- Click here to see the Unit Topics that you can choose from (Unit Chooser Form)
- Click here for the RPL application form (can combine RPL with Credit Transfer with study if required)
By completing the full course, your qualification could lead to a new career or you can use it towards further studies. Experienced trainers are available if you require guidance as you progress through your course. Students who have already completed some course units with a different institution may be able to use these towards this qualification. This is called Credit Transfer and there is no cost to do this, we would just need to see your transcript as proof of completion.
HOW DO I ENROL:
- Decide if you are going to do one unit at a time or enrol in the full course
- Fill in the Unit Chooser Form above where you select your preferred Elective units and determine if you have applicable prior learning
- Click on the green Enrol Here button above to enrol online
- Email the Unit Chooser form to us at email@example.com and include, if applicable, any Statements or Transcripts you may have from prior study
- If you need to pay for the course via instalments you will also need to send us the Pay-by-the-month form
- Once we have your enrolment details and your Unit Chooser Form, please allow up to 2 business days for us to set up your units so you can begin your study course.
- Employees in the Motor Vehicle industry looking to comply with ASIC’s educational requirements
- UNIT CHOOSER FORM (to be submitted to us by email)
- If you are unable to enrol through our website then you can Click here to access an interactive enrolment form which you can submit by email. If you ARE able to enrol through our website (look for the green “enrol here” button), then you do not need to complete this enrolment form, just the Unit Chooser Form.
Back to Course Index Page