In addition to offering the training necessary to become a successful mortgage professional, The National Finance Institute offers optional employment opportunities to both potential employees and to employers.
If you require, we will keep you appraised of any job placement opportunities that may arise with mortgage companies in various regions of Australia. There are numerous mortgage companies that are actively recruiting our competent graduates. This service is free to our graduates.
Occasionally we are advised of job opportunities and a small selection of these are below.
- Opportunity for an Assistant Mortgage Broker who lives in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Great opportunity to be trained in the industry with ultimate aim of being an independent Mortgage Broker. (now filled).
- A position exists for a Mandarin speaking graduate of NFI to become a trainee Mortgage Broker with a financial services company in Melbourne. Must live in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne and must speak fluent Mandarin and English. (now filled)
- Training provided for new mortgage broker, experience not essential although preferred, located in Sydney city. Fluent English necessary. Mentoring for 12 months available.
- Training provided for new mortgage broker, experience not essential although preferred. Position located in Rhodes, Sydney with well established, award-winning Brokerage.
- Mentoring, back office support, referrals and more provided with central Melbourne-based financial services / mortgage broking group. (now filled)
- Mentoring and job opportunity is offered in a Melbourne based home loans company. The company is a broking company with Choice aggregation group, and currently has 30 brokers working within the company and would like to expand further.The company is seeking new talented individuals to join their group. (now filled)
- Attractive commission split arrangement offered for the right person with a Cert IV qualification. This company provides an office workstation, loan processing support, support with structuring loans and client interviews, etc. Also offer mentoring. Based in Wentworthville, Sydney qualified students may phone (now filled)
- New entrant wanted to join team with offices in Newcastle, Sydney and Queensland. Mentoring provided for the right person with a Cert IV qualification. Qualified students may phone Professional Lending Solutions direct on 1300 858386 for more information.
- Newly qualifed with Cert IV in Mortgage Broking? Busy Gold Coast based broking firm offering mentoring and support, commission based. Please phone Christine on 1300 765 400 for more information (now filled)
- Newly qualified with Cert IV in Mortgage Broking? Well established, busy Gold Coast based broking firm offering mentoring and support, commission based. Great opportunity to be trained in the industry with ultimate aim of being an independent Mortgage Broker, plus other opportunities. Please phone Trina on 07 5613 3858 (9am-3pm) for more information. [12 Feb 2018]
If you are an employer and would like to consider our graduates for employment, we’d be delighted to hear from you. We don’t play favourites with employers – all industry partners are provided with the resumés of any graduates that are seeking employment in the Mortgage Industry.