In addition to offering the training necessary to become a successful mortgage professional, The National Finance Institute offers optional employment opportunities to both potential employees and to employers.
If you require, we will keep you appraised of any job placement opportunities that may arise with mortgage companies in various regions of Australia. There are numerous mortgage companies that are actively recruiting our competent graduates. This service is free to our graduates.
Occasionally we are advised of job opportunities and a small selection of these are below.
- NEW LISTING 8/6/2021 with 2025.Financial – offering an opportunity to work from home with a commission split arrangement. Applicants must have Cert IV and Diploma. The company will provide laptop, mobile phone and qualified leads to the broker. They will have the support of a loan processing officer in the form a BSM. The new broker will be supported with structuring loans, client interviews, communication skills and compliance. The CEO is a current FBAA and MFAA accredited mentor, and an award winning broker. As this is a work from home opportunity, location of applicant (within Australia) is flexible. Applicants MUST hold a Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking. Please email Jarred Spurr on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opportunity for an Assistant Mortgage Broker who lives in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Great opportunity to be trained in the industry with ultimate aim of being an independent Mortgage Broker. (now filled).
- A position exists for a Mandarin speaking graduate of NFI to become a trainee Mortgage Broker with a financial services company in Melbourne. Must live in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne and must speak fluent Mandarin and English. (now filled)
- Training provided for new mortgage broker, experience not essential although preferred, located in Sydney city. Fluent English necessary. Mentoring for 12 months available. (now filled)
- Training provided for new mortgage broker, experience not essential although preferred. Position located in Rhodes, Sydney with well established, award-winning Brokerage. (now filled)
- Mentoring, back office support, referrals and more provided with central Melbourne-based financial services / mortgage broking group. (now filled)
- Mentoring and job opportunity is offered in a Melbourne based home loans company. The company is a broking company with Choice aggregation group, and currently has 30 brokers working within the company and would like to expand further.The company is seeking new talented individuals to join their group. (now filled)
- Attractive commission split arrangement offered for the right person with a Cert IV qualification. This company provides an office workstation, loan processing support, support with structuring loans and client interviews, etc. Also offer mentoring. Based in Wentworthville, Sydney. (now filled)
- New entrant wanted to join team with offices in Newcastle, Sydney and Queensland. Mentoring provided for the right person with a Cert IV qualification. Qualified students may phone Professional Lending Solutions direct on 1300 858 386 for more information.
- Newly qualifed with Cert IV in Mortgage Broking? Busy Gold Coast based broking firm offering mentoring and support, commission based. Please phone Christine on 1300 765 400 for more information. (now filled)
- Newly qualified with Cert IV in Mortgage Broking? Well established, busy Gold Coast based broking firm offering mentoring and support, commission based. Great opportunity to be trained in the industry with ultimate aim of being an independent Mortgage Broker, plus other opportunities. Please phone Trina on 07 5613 3858 (9am-3pm) for more information. [12 Feb 2018]
- If you would you like to work for yourself, not by yourself, Glass Financial is a Sydney CBD based firm seeking motivated graduates with a Cert IV or Diploma in Mortgage Broking / Financial Services. If you are ready to kickstart your mortgage broking career, the suitable candidate will receive free mentoring, ongoing training, support and a market leading commission. Please email your interest to email@example.com or call Kaly on 0400 877 877 or 1300 245 272. [5 July 2018]
- Mortgage Direct is a boutique mortgage management company based in the Sydney CBD. We currently have opportunities available for motivated individuals to join Mortgage Direct as loan writers. You may be a recent graduate looking to build your career or an established broker looking to partner with a strong brand. You will have a confident manner and strong people skills and would enjoy working in a friendly and supportive environment. Flexible working conditions can be negotiated to secure the best candidate. Please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. [19 March 2019]
- Mortgage Broking Mentor Program – places available! Money Lab are looking for broking graduates who are serious about a career in broking. Be mentored by the Money Lab Mentor Team and start signing loans faster. Attractive commission split, loan processing support, comprehensive training from our award-winning brokers and more. Money Lab is the proud sponsor of the Melbourne Rebels, based in Prahran Melbourne. We offer home loans, financial planning and investment lending. Got questions? Email email@example.com, or visit the webpage: https://moneylab.com.au/mentor-program/ or call Tiffany on 1300 359 245 [3 April 2019]
If you are an employer and would like to consider our graduates for employment, we’d be delighted to hear from you. We don’t play favourites with employers – all industry partners are provided with the resumés of any graduates that are seeking employment in the Mortgage Industry.