Latest Job opportunity
Latest two Job listings
1. Davies Home Loans, Tweed Heads South 13/5/2022:
Job description – full-time Mortgage Broker
We are a small team with a mission to help people achieve the dream of property ownership. Our business is not your typical Mortgage Broker Service, and we are not constrained by franchise rules. We are very customer focused, we take time to ask customers what they want; what their plans and goals are both now and in the future. We educate and guide people through the available options, highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of each until a decision is made. Education is our biggest product. We help our customers through the application process, looking after as much of the paperwork and hassle that we can. We then continue to nurture our customers after settlement and into the future. We make our customers so happy with our service that they tell family and friends about us.
Our team members enjoy helping people achieve their goals. Customer focus is genuine, and we all strive for the perfect loan where the customer is stress free, no matter the hidden issues along the way. We thrive on getting things done, in a diligent, timely and precise manner. This is reflected in our proactive communication with all stakeholders. If we don’t know something critical to a loan, we pick up the phone and ask, we don’t guess or assume. We are systematic in dealing with our work and we don’t take shortcuts, we like following procedures. Should the occasional problem arise, we deal with it head on, taking ownership until resolved. We all look after each other to ensure the customer comes first. Nurturing the customer relationship is our best source of new business.
We are looking for a full-time Mortgage Broker to join our team. You must have completed Certificate IV and preferably have 2yrs or more recent industry experience in your role and demonstrate a complete understanding of industry compliance.
As you would expect for the Mortgage Broker role, you will be responsible for converting prospects into loan customers, by collecting the necessary information to proceed with a loan. You will meet and conduct interviews with prospective customers, explain the advantages and disadvantages of suitable lenders, educate customers on products, manage bank relationships, and liaise with stakeholders to ensure the best possible client outcomes are being realised. You will be considered one of the front-line people of Davies Home Loans. You will have the opportunity to grow your own business (trail book) within our business, utilising our leads to achieve this faster than if you were on your own.
You will be enthusiastic and have a desire to help people achieve the dream of home ownership, be self-motivated and self-manage duties and responsibilities in a mature manner within our team. You will have a high level of professionalism and excellent phone manner & customer service skills.
Qualifications & Skills
- High level of communications skills (phone, email, face to face and zoom)
- High level of computer literacy (familiarity with FLEX software is an advantage)
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn.
- Flexibility to adapt to the constantly changing mortgage environment and new work practices.
- Must meet industry compliance checks such as police and credit reports
- Must have Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
What we offer
- Very competitive commission.
- Qualified prospects.
- Flexibility for quality work life balance.
- Friendly, supportive, and caring team environment
- Staff birthday celebrations with free morning tea.
- Fully equipped staff kitchen & meal room. Coffee & tea provided free.
- Spacious office environment
- Free Car parking at the office
- Permanent full-time position
- Training and development.
If you like what we do and have the same work focus as our team, we are keen to hear from you. Please provide your CV and a detailed cover letter to describe the value you would bring to this role.
2. LISTING from Creditstar, Canberra A.C.T. 1/3/2022:
Job description – Loan Writer/Mortgage broker
This role is Canberra based, but we are open other places via remote work arrangement for the right candidate.
We are a growing boutique Finance brokerage company.
We will offer the successful candidate one of the most exciting & rewarding career opportunities as a Finance Broker.
- Are you a half glass full type of person?
- Do you a flair for calling and meeting new clients to understand their requirements?
- Do you go above and beyond to create a memorable experience for your clients?
- Is your attention to detail something that you are proud of?
- Are you driven to achieve targets?
… tick a few boxes? Well then, we’d love to hear from you.
You will have access to a comprehensive suite of support including:
- Qualified appointments – Booked exclusively for you!
- The best technology & tools available in the marketplace so you can spend less time with paperwork and more time with your clients.
- A close-knit and dedicated team that is collaborative and will help you to grow.
- competitive salary package and bonus – Customized for the right candidate.
- Work from home – Flexibility to work from home anywhere in Australia, or you can choose to work from our office in Canberra City.
Your Mission when you choose to accept
Reporting directly to the Head of Brokerage, some of your responsibilities will include:
- DISCOVERY – Conduct discovery calls with prospective clients
- RESEARCH – Investigate and test suitable solutions that are in the best interest of the client, including completing loan calculations, assessment criteria for loan suitability.
- STRATEGY and STRUCTURE – Prepare borrowing options for the the client.
- DELIVERY – Deliver written advantageous strategies for the clients’ financial benefit.
- COMPLIANCE – Adhering to our high level of compliance standards as set by our office and finance industry
OK, on to you
To join our team, the successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 1 Year experience in a similar finance role
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Finance or Mortgage Broking (or willingness to obtain the qualification)
- Excellent attention to detail & problem-solving abilities.
- Show initiative and be capable of taking ownership of challenges.
- Self-Motivated and an ability to work as a team.
- Competitive salary package
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop supplied
What are the next steps?
- We would love to have a look at your CV.
- Our executive team will review all the candidates to ensure suitability.
- Tell us anything about you that you think we should know that’s not on your CV.
This is a full time role, 5 days per week. The role is office based.
Please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line starting with “Finance Broker role”
We can’t wait to see your application.