Australian Credit Licensing Kit (ACL) Guides
How Helpful are the Regulatory Guides?
|Click here to go straight to the ACL Kit Order form|
To meet their promises, ASIC released a number of Regulatory Guides – RG202, RG203, RG204, RG205, RG206, RG207 and RG208. Although ASIC suggest that not all elements are yet set in stone, these documents provide the best indication thus far of the application process and ASIC’s expectations of the detail and background systems required by prospective Licence applicants.
Links to the Guides are provided below:
- Regulatory Guide 202: Credit registration and transition
- Regulatory Guide 203: Do I need a Credit Licence
- Regulatory Guide 204: Applying for and varying a credit licence
- Regulatory Guide 205: Credit licensing: General conduct obligations
- Regulatory Guide 206: Credit licensing: Competence and training
- Regulatory Guide 207: Credit licensing: Financial requirements
- Regulatory Guide 208: How ASIC charges fees for credit relief applications
ASIC has also produced a helpful Information Sheet to assist small prospective applicants to understand the requirements:
But is this getting you closer to your License?
Have you found the time to trawl through ASIC Regulatory Guides to find out about the registration and Licence application processes?
The National Finance Institute has teamed with Risk Services experts to offer a unique Australian Credit Licensing (ACL) Application Kit which not only provides you with all the elements you will require to gain your ACL, but enables you to gain the maximum leverage from the new regulatory requirements and add value to your business.
Click here to view a free sample of the ACL Kit
… this is the template for an ASIC-compliant complaints policy, or ‘internal disputes resolution scheme’.
To go back to the Licensing information,Click here
To Order please click here Price is $957 (incl GST)
To Order manually, please print the Order Form , then either Fax to 07 3822 6003 or email to email@example.com or mail to P.O. Box 1354, Capalaba B.C. Qld 4157. After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details. Your Kit will then be sent via email within 48 hours of your order placement.