Sydney Job Opportunity
Mortgage Broker – Sydney city Office / Training Provided / Experience Not Essential, but preferred
About the company
All R Loans was founded in 2009 by our managing director Rooma Nanda. Since then, the business has gone from strength to strength, awarded recently in the Top 20 Broker Group (NSW/ACT) 2015 (AFG).
Due to the business’s rapid growth we are always looking for new brokers who are dedicated and hard working to help achieve our company goals.
We have a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Due to the complex nature of the loans we deal with, we require the best from all of our employees.
About the role
As a broker you need to be aware of the constant changes within the industry. We are dedicated to promoting training and professional development to ensure that our brokers have current knowledge and are up to and above the industry standard.
Skills and experience
Experienced professionals will be considered on a case by case basis
To be considered, you must meet the below criteria:
· Ambitious with the desire to earn top $
· Strong customer service mindset
· Fluent in English
· Excellent in maths
· Good IT skills as most of our customers work with us via email
· Good knowledge of credit guidelines / ability to learn quickly
Benefits and culture
· Receive regular pre-qualified leads per week. Effectively you will have as many leads as you can handle.
· Uncapped commission only, it is entirely up to you how much you can earn the sky’s the limit.
· You will receive upfront commission and then continue to receive trail for loans you have settled.
· You will be mentored by an experienced mortgage broker for the first 12 months
· Young team, relaxed and more fun!
· Long term position, flexible working arrangements
All R Loans – Top 20 Broker Group NSW & ACT 2015!
Lvl 14, Suite 1405, 109 Pitt Street, Sydney
P: 1300 539 718
F: 61 2 8964 8731
M: 0414 488 879
The National Finance Institute. V.210815