CPD Courses and Seminars
” The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after. ”
Newton D. Baker.
Professional Development Courses/Seminars
For experienced mortgage brokers and those new to the industry, our half-day professional development courses provide the opportunity for refining and further developing your skills to achieve improved results.
The Mortgage Industry is becoming increasingly competitive, with a proliferation of mortgage brokers, mortgage managers and other lenders entering the market.
You need to stay ahead of the competition with up-to-date information, leading edge strategies and results-driven marketing techniques.The National Finance Institute’s professional development courses are the answer. They provide proven examples, real-life case studies, fresh ideas and most importantly…results!
What Is A Professional Development Seminar?
A professional development course is one which provides an experienced mortgage broker with the opportunity to refine and enhance their skill base. These courses will result in you becoming more productive, improving your customer service skills, better applying lending strategies to your client’s circumstances, recognising opportunities for the use of new technology or enhancing your marketing techniques.
The National Finance Institute’s professional development courses are delivered by industry-experienced trainers, with a depth of ‘real life’ knowledge in the subject areas. All of the courses are designed to provide specific results that will ultimately improve your efficiency as a mortgage broker.
These courses have been designed to contribute towards the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia’s (MFAA) continuing professional development (CPD) requirements. The CPD value or points allocated for each event may vary according to the level of technical knowledge involved.
All MFAA Accredited Mortgage Consultants (AMCs) are required to accumulate twenty-five points during each year of membership (or 30 points during mentoring years). As an indication, mortgage industry related educational workshops are allocated 3 points per day (max.) or 1.5 points per session. However, these courses shouldn’t be considered a ‘point accumulation exercise’, but rather a means to create a competitive edge over your rivals.
Peter – Thanks for your presentation today in Canberra. It was refreshing to see someone that had the audience engaged from start to finish. Your value add factor was impressive and even more so given your practical experience that backed it up with the required amount of authority. In the event that I am able to recommend your services I am certainly willing to do so.
Mark Sieler, BDM
The following suite of professional development modules are available. Click on any individual session title to open a PDF Fact Sheet about that particular session.
- SMSF Lending
- Becoming A Mortgage Broker: The Essential Information You need To Know
- The Lifetime Value of Your Clients
- First Impressions to Enhance Mortgage Sales
- Branding and Positioning Fundamentals
- How to Develop an Effective Client Retention Program
- What is Your Product? The Product is You
- How to Establish Profitable Strategic Alliances
- Seminar Success: Subtly Pitch to a Room Full of Prospects
- Service Guarantees: Guarantees to make your phone ring more
- Time Management – How to Find an Extra Two Hours Every Day
- Hit the Ground Running
- Network Your Way to Mortgage Success
- Current Legislation: How does it affect you?
- Working from a Home Office
- How to Market Your Business on a Small Budget
- How to Avoid the Feast or Famine Cycle
- How to Manage Remote Mortgage Teams
- The Psychology of Selling Mortgages
- Secrets to Recruiting and Inducting Mortgage Professionals
- Revolutionising Service with Magic Moments
- How to Make Goals Turn to Gold!
- How to Design a Great Yellow Pages Advertisement
- Managing Your Customers Experience
- Effective Internet Marketing
- Small Business Lending Techniques
- Telephone Techniques: Sell to your Prospects over the Phone
- The Only Two Things People Ever Buy
- Investment Loans and Negative Gearing
Click here to lodge an Expression of Interest.